"Just as storytelling is not complete until shared with another, designing jewelry cannot be truly complete until the client and designer balance functionality and playfulness in a story of their own." -Ms. Panda

Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Latest News

Just sold! 

To Laurie, NEW gold leather mixed with sterling silver chain...


Just sold to my hair stylist, Lisa, a similar gold leather heart, 
but she chose to double up with gold and black chain.


My best friend, Pammy, just shared a picture of herself wearing
one of the first heart necklaces I ever made, nearly two years ago.


My friend, Jenny, wears the red side of her "Shot Through The Heart" necklace like a diva!


AND.....

My favorite breaking news....

This photo is in the February issue of Vogue magazine.


Ahead of the times and right in line with a trend ;)


xOx,

No comments:

Post a Comment