"Just as storytelling is not complete until shared with another, designing jewelry cannot be truly complete until the client and designer balance functionality and playfulness in a story of their own." -Ms. Panda

Monday, January 23, 2012

Take Her Out!

Everytime I wear my necklace I get a compliment. 

It's a part of me so it means a lot...


It's super versatile, too. 

I wear it with anything and since it is reversible, I can change it up if I want.


I love how the white leather really POPS!!!


I love wearing it to concerts like Warped Tour when I was super V.I.P.!!!!


Lots of my friends have them now, too :)))



You can wear it when you're happy...


You can wear it when your not so happy...

Either way - it makes a statement.

What's yours?

Let me make you one today.


No comments:

Post a Comment