"Just as storytelling is not complete until shared with another, designing jewelry cannot be truly complete until the client and designer balance functionality and playfulness in a story of their own." -Ms. Panda

Monday, January 23, 2012

Parts and Labor

ALL hearts are all reversible. 
They are two pieces of leather bonded together
That means, YOU decide which colors and I make it just for YOU! 


I have these and MANY more! If you want something specific, just say so! 

Arrows are available in both SILVER AND GOLD and so is chain!

***

Each necklace costs $25 if I make it with any of the chain in the following pictures.

Chain is cut 16" unless otherwise specified.




I can double up the chain for $10 extra. 



Here are some that I have available for Valentine's Day.




Necklaces made with sterling silver chain are also 16" in length and are available for $50 each.

Here are the varieties I have on hand.



I also make earrings to match for an additional $20.




If interested, please email me at:


I will ship anywhere in the U.S. for only $2.50 extra :)

I look forward to hearing from you!

xOx,


View current inventory on my Facebook jewelry page.

No comments:

Post a Comment